Home Chat General Chat
Options

Athletes Foot

JasonBJasonB Posts: 303
Is it me, or do people get it a lot. I dont get it severe, just keeps coming and going all the blinking time.

Maybe I should follow through one of these powdery things for two weeks, rather when I think I need to stop lol

Comments

• Options
    BritspinBritspin Posts: 1,655
    yup you are right..you should follow thru. Athletes foot being a fungal infection needs to be killed off totally, which generally means when you think its gone...& then some more, rather like anti biotics, you must finish the course. I use efasil foot creme every day & have had no problems for ages, wash feet thoroughly, dry thoroughly & lubricate.
  • Options
    Phil TPhil T Posts: 49
    There are quite a few treatments out there I usually like Lamasil and recommend them to most my patients (I'm a podiatrist). The spray is pretty good

Also before you put the spray on drop some surgical spirit in your between your toes. So wash, dry, surgical spirit wait for it to dry and then put on your specific cream/spray/powder.

It may be that your trainers, shoes carry the fungal infection so its lying in wait for you everytime you put them on so spray some treatment in those too.

Hope that helps

Phil