Home Chat General Chat

Buddys T-Shirt

HI guys, do you all have the t-shirt yet?

If so do any of you have a picture etc so i can get one made ahead of Eton in a couple weeks?

Comments

• moonshinemoonshine Posts: 335
    me to[:D]
  • garyrobertsgaryroberts Posts: 869
    Ok......best plan is this:

Option 1:

Send me a high-res (or as high-res as possible, if its too small it'll look crap) image of your profile pic. Send to [email protected]

I'll cut the background out of your pic, leaving just you behind (using photoshop). This makes the t-shirt look better (it avoids a square shaped pic). I'll then send the image over to you (along with the '220 forum buddies' logo, name and tag line text for front and back).

You then nip back down to staples / tesco and get some t-shirt transfer paper, its in the same section as photograph paper for ink-jet printers. You print off, cut around the images, text and stuff and then iron straight onto the t-shirt.

Option 2:

Send me the high-res pic, your postal address and buzz me a £7 and i'll send you your t-shirt.

The t-shirts are £3.50 (ish) from my local Sainsburys

Transfers are £15 for 10 sheets so £1.50 each

Ink (you know its not cheap) £0.50

Photoshop editing

Postage (UK) would be about £1.50

Therefore total of £7 (cost)

If you want one please contact me.

We could do them in support of a charity cause close to our heart. I know there are some guys and girls on here that are racing to raise money. If you wanted to do this we could take £10 for the t-shirt and £3 would be donated.

If you want to take this option i need to know what size t-shirt you want and you need to PM me about buzzing me money.

So there you have it. The exclusive '220 Forum Buddies' t-shirt is now available!!

[;)]

The dynamic duo!

Oh, yeah, Scotts tag line is "what could possibly go wrong?".......well, for starters i could iron on his name upside down!

[image]local://2838/53CA6EE0CB3943F5BCA992F1BC792CB7.jpg[/image]
    P.S.

Scott's standing on a stack of three yellow pages!
    SquareClare's Artwork (Back)

[image]local://2838/835B55EEF6B84213AA1302F9E4CA3FC1.jpg[/image]
    And Front (positioned in usual logo chest position)

[image]local://2838/183B3EC8CD784DC589BBB2BA41BE3FC6.jpg[/image]
  • I dont know if one would look good with my sig on it :S
  • clarkey30clarkey30 Posts: 270
    Gaz ill pop a fiver some postage money and picture over to your e-mail if thats ok?
    cool.......[:D]