Home Chat Race Chat
Options

Liverpool Triathlon 2009

Hi All As a new event on the triathlon calendar we appreciate that many people may not know anything about the event. Therefore we are keen to interact as much as possible with current triathletes to answer any questions and also to get your views on the race and what we can do to improve it in future years. So we have posted for two reasons: 1 To provide a thread where anyone could post any queries about Liverpool and receive a response directly from the race organisers. We will try to login whenever we can and to answer any questions as quickly and as accurately as possible so please do not hesitate to ask. 2 To announce that we have just launched a new wave at Liverpool and a couple of other club schemes that may be of interest to people on this forum. There is some information below that will hopefully be of benefit to those that are interested: Elite Age Group Race[/b] To start the day in style Liverpool Triathlon will run an exclusive wave for talented age group athletes: CLEAR ROADS - the wave will be the first of the day ensuring the clearest possible courseFAST COURSE - with closed roads and a flat profile, Liverpool should offer lightening quick times. Check out top age grouper Alvin Cooney's course review - http://www.liverpooltriathlon.co.uk/course-review.GREAT PRIZES - free places and prize money will be up for grabsQUALITY OPPOSITION - qualifying criteria will ensure a talented field and strong competitionLIMITED CAPACITY - a strict limit on the entry numbers will ensure the best possible race conditions[/ul] For more information on this wave go to http://www.liverpooltriathlon.co.uk/agegrouperelite. Club Prizes[/b]

Liverpool Triathlon aims to be a race that appeals to all club athletes and as a result the following will be on offer: MOB MATCH PRIZE - awarded to the club with the most entrants competing on the dayTOP CLUB TEAM PRIZES - male and female prizes awarded to the club with the lowest combined time of its fastest 5 members[/ul] Thanks for your time – if anyone does have any questions please do not hesitate to ask. Thanks Liverpool Triathlon

Comments

• Options
    I have to transfer the money from Liverpool bank to here Indian Bank. The bank of liverpool asked SWIFT Code and IBAN No. When i asked the local bank of india they gave me the SWIFT Code only. They told me there is no IBAN No for their Bank......
  • Options
    JulesJules Posts: 987
    Alternatively on 21st June you can enter the Deva Triathlon just down the road in Chester http://chestertri.org.uk/main/index.php?option=content&task=view&id=186&Itemid=94 [:D]
  • Options
    cmoircmoir Posts: 2
    I think a tri in Liverpool is really exciting, the waterfront is now really impressive and the course is flat and excellent for spectators.

This is a well organised event that could be a big one in the future. Theres lots of parking and its easy to get to straight down M62.