Home Sell Triathlon Gear
Options

2008 Felt B12 (56cm) for Sale. Mint Condition. Must Sell!

I am selling my 2008 Felt B12, frame size 56cm (large), due to not having the time to ride it. It has been ridden all of 8 times! Shameful I know. I used it once for a sprint distance race and a second time for an olympic distance. The other 6 times were training rides around Richmond Park.

It is currently sitting dormant indoors and although it's great to look at, I would prefer it to go to a good home and be ridden as intended! The bike is fully carbon fibre with Shimano Ultegra parts throughout. The bike is immaculate with no scuffs or scratches and looks brand new.

I purchased the bike for £2000 in 2008 and am looking to sell it for £1000. This really is a fantastic bike. It would make a brilliant Christmas present for yourself or a partner!

I am based in Twickenham in Richmond upon Thames. Please contact me on 07941 230231 or at chopsie_1@hotmail.com if interested.

Regards, Charlie.

Comments

• Options
    **Update**
    I must sell this bike before Christmas and so am open to offers, obviously within reason. As previously stated, the bike is practically brand new and rides like a dream. Would make a great gift for Christmas!