Home Chat Race Chat
Options

3 places available for London Triathlon

Looking for a place in the London Triathlon? Look no further, we have just three places left in this year's event taking place on Saturday 22 and Sunday 23 September.

With distances to suit all abilities, the Virgin Active London Triathlon is a great event to try, no matter your experience. Choose from the following distances;

- Super sprint distance – 400m swim / 10km bike / 2.5km run
- Sprint distance – 750m / 20km / 5km
- Olympic distance – 1,500m / 40km / 10km
- Olympic Plus distance - 1500m / 90km / 10km
- Team triathlon

Secure your charity place today with Leonard Cheshire Disability - register online at http://www.lcdisability.org/londontriathlon

To claim one of these places, simply pay a registration fee of £40 and pledge to fundraise a minimum of £440 for an individual place or for teams of three, a registration fee of £100 and a fundraising target of £1000.

Or if you're looking for an alternative, have you heard about our 220 Triathlon award winning, Tri Together triathlon? It takes place at the Crystal Palace National Sports Centre on Sunday 19 August and we have individual and relay team places available in both the adult and junior races.

Adult Race (17yrs+): 400m swim, 15km bike, 5km run
Junior Race (13-16yrs): 300m swim, 8km bike, 2.4km run

Visit http://www.lcdisability.org/tritogether for more info or to register online.

Comments

• Options
    interesting article,i really read it heart failure is often diagnosed due lack of universally agreed definition and challenges in the world..they informed by 3 places available for London Triathlon.Looking for a place in the London Triathlon? Look no further, we have just three places left in this year's event taking With distances to suit all abilities, the Virgin Active London Triathlon is a great event to try, no matter your experience. Choose from the following distances;
    thanks,you are increased my knowledge so keep it and do well...
    Wholesale fleur de lis handbags
  • Options
    nivaghnivagh Posts: 595
    Ok, the spam levels on this forum are just getting silly compared to the level of valid content. I'm outta here.