Home Chat General Chat
Options

APARTMENT FOR 6 PEOPLE IMM-70.3 MALLORCA

Dear all,

I am Teresa and I am going to participate in Mallorca 70.3 in May!! My challenge is becoming a finisher 

I have an awesome apartment in Puerto Pollensa - just near Alcudia- and I think that it would be perfect for triathletes!

From my point of view it is a bargain...595€ for the whole week in May (6 people capacity!!). It is big and has space for the bikes and also has a garden with BBQ.

If you are interested I can send you pictures, of course

Thank you very much and I ll see you there!! Good luck!!

P.S: This is the entire description:

This stylish apartment is spacious, cool and decorated with modern and comfortable furniture. Doors open out from a light living room onto a garden with green grass, palm trees and a barbecue just to make your Majorcan dreams come true. Its terrace is perfect to have dinner with family and friends after a pleasant day at the idyllic beaches of Pollensa. The living room with a fireplace, a leather sofa and teak benches is the ideal place to chill out. Its fully equipped kitchen will allow you to prepare your favourite meals easily. Appliances here include washing machine, oven and microwave. The master room has an spacious bathroom en suite with a bathtub. The three bright bedrooms have views to the garden. 

Comments