Bridgtown Cona Testa Tri Team

Comments

• Options
    TRIumphantTRIumphant Posts: 850
    Fantastic idea, I'm in too.
  • Options
    trudgertrudger Posts: 61
    SO DEFINATLEY IN !!!

Wythall Branch already starting to attrach new members.

This could end up like the Hells Angels where each 'Chapter' is part of 1 totally dominating club.
  • Options
    gingertrigingertri Posts: 277
    oh and +1 vote for ninja stealth colours!
  • Options
    mikescotttmikescottt Posts: 48
    I want in! ... you might even have more international members than UK based (I'm in NZ) ... not sure how to get money to you but I'll work that out later.

Just thinking about the Time Trials you are going to organise for the team ... maybe us 'out of towners' who can't make the actual races could do our own and then post our times and participate virtually.
  • Options
    PaulMcAPaulMcA Posts: 2
    Yes please, I've just registered on the forum in order to get involved!
  • Options
    FlavadaveFlavadave Posts: 749
    Brilliant Mr C! I'm in.
  • Options
    I'm in -haven't done a triathlon yet but I'm still in!!
  • Options
    willieverfinishwillieverfinish Posts: 1,381
    I'm in please.

I'll throw twenty notes your way too.

This is a great idea.

Oh and I may have the answer to your credit card ID problem. I'll e mail you tomorrow once I've had a chat with a mate who's a Dr's and had some made for him. Very classy ones at that.
  • Options
    JessterJesster Posts: 482
    Hell yeah i'm in! What do we do again? email coney and send him some cash?

Am i the only one included in the 'Newquay' contingent or are there any others down Kernow way?!
  • Options
    combatdwarfcombatdwarf Posts: 258
    There in spirit as an exile....currently forming the N Wiltshire contingent....but racing the Hayle Standard in July
  • Options
    risris Posts: 1,002
    combatdwarf - i had no idea you were in the wilts hood. the wilts massive really aught to organise some sort of training or social nonsense. who's for a run or bike to the pub?
  • Options
    tomtristomtris Posts: 135
    So I leave the office on Friday afternoon, when this idea is just in the 'naming' stages, no internet access all weekend, get to office this morning and KAPOOOOWWWW! BCTTT is born!

Glad you went with the name Conehead.

Do I win a prize for the original Cono Testa suggestion?!
  • Options
    SwizzlenapSwizzlenap Posts: 160
    Another one for the London chapter.
  • Options
    I'm liking the laid back ethos of this club already, Ive noticed that some Tri Clubs are super competitive which I guess is ok, but I tend to go a bit crazy when put in competitive situations!! (crazy like I'll do anything to win - not always healthy) - I just wanna be part of a friendly helpful tri team and offers equal encouragement to all!!
  • Options
    jibby26jibby26 Posts: 261
    I spend a weekend away and this happens, curious what will happpen when I go on holiday next week. I'll join the revolution! Can I have a membership form please.
  • Options
    shadowone1shadowone1 Posts: 1,408
    Got the app form, its a belter.... loving the humour aspect of the form!!!!

Well done CH
  • Options
    JulesJules Posts: 987
    Er, what if you're already in a tri club? Can you be in two?

Whatever, I've emailed for an application form
  • Options
    starcherstarcher Posts: 126
    Excellent memebrship form mine is already winging its way to our leader.

However there was nowhere to list my most prestigious acheivement as on a cycling club membership form.
    so there was nowhere to list my now legendary 8 minute T1 at blenheim this year.

mat
  • Options
    willieverfinishwillieverfinish Posts: 1,381
    Can I have a form please
  • Options
    joolzdjoolzd Posts: 245
    Got my form this morning & it made me realise why I was joining the Tri revolution...thank you Big C!!!
  • Options
    danny_sdanny_s Posts: 235
    I could probably do a triathlon in pink as long as I wasn't the only one from BCTTT there, otherwise the shame would ruin me. I've got no problem with short short running shorts, but pink is cutting it close!

Need membership form too!
  • Options
    willtriwilltri Posts: 436
    Was starting to feel left out....

Check your spam folders - yahoo had the cheek to class my form as spam!!
  • Options
    FlavadaveFlavadave Posts: 749
    Form and cheque are on their way.

Mr C and other members to be... Are we having a website too? Nothing flash I guess (no pun intended), just somewhere we can post photo's times, training tips, mindless gibberish, or should we just stick to the forum here?

And will this lead to a breakaway forum? Was this the plan all along?
  • Options
    TRIumphantTRIumphant Posts: 850
    Completed form and cheque in transition!

Once the form is signed, does it mean we can now start competing under the Club name?
  • Options
    trudgertrudger Posts: 61
    Looking forward to doing my next event in the BCTTT kit.

As bridgtown cycles are local to most of my races, people might think I must be good - how dissapointed they will be.

Word of caution to anybody entering a midlands based event - DONT PUT JUST 'BCTTT' on the entry form as people will think this is a typo for BCT (Black Coury Tri club).
  • Options
    Mr C is...er...not available. So - please put Bridgtown Cona Testa Tri Team down on entry forms (not BCTTT). If you have recieved a form and have it in the post - you're on board and we ask you to start racing under that ASAP.

Once I've released Mr C from the cupboard when he's had time to think about his actions - he'll be sorting race kit through someone like IM Sport.

Membership cards (I beleive) are in hand, it was hard to tell what he was saying with the pool ball in his mouth.
  • Options
    gavinrigg06gavinrigg06 Posts: 176
    Now now Mrs.C keep your bedroom activities to yourself please
  • Options
    been away from internet over the weekend and I come back to over 7 pages of threads... Not a chnce I can read all that at work!!

Whats this craic about a membership form?? Where do I get one of those from?
  • Options
    PaulMcAPaulMcA Posts: 2
    Form and check in post......well as soon as I can find a stamp.
  • Options
    SwizzlenapSwizzlenap Posts: 160
    ewanmacdonald, email CH on darren@peakperformancefitness.org and he'll sort you out.