Home Chat General Chat
Options

Bridgtown Cona Testa Tri Team

13»

Comments

• Options
    TesseractTesseract Posts: 280
    No red in the kit? You'll never go fast...

..and what about Scott's Porage Oats as a sponsor?
  • Options
    CCSCCS Posts: 53
    Really dumb question... as a member of the club, does this mean that you become BTF affiliated, and therefore don't have to cough up the usual fiver at every race you enter (as you can see, I haven't quite got to grips with how everything works yet...)
  • Options
    JellybabyJellybaby Posts: 180
    I may be wrong, but I think you would also need to join BTF to stop having to pay. You can join the BTF as a independent member, but it's £10 cheaper to do so affiliated to a club (BCTTT). I'm joining the club first, then the BTF.

JB
  • Options
    moonshinemoonshine Posts: 335
    Me tooo and definitely support the pink kit element anyone else up for a Welsh chapter
    Virtual comps great idea as would find it a challenge to attend sessions
  • Options
    chapperschappers Posts: 97
    My fiancé asked me if I was entering any more races this year as there was a big gap between my next two races. Needless to say I jumped on the opportunity and signed up for the gower peninsula sprint. May have got a bit ahead of myself as I put Bridgtown Cona Testa Tri Team on the entry form, but cheque and membership form are in the post
  • Options
    diddsdidds Posts: 655
    Jelly baby is on thge money.

As a member of an affiliated club, you receive a discount (£11 IIRC) on BTF membership.

BTF membership provides you with various insurances and usually a fiver off race fees.

AIUI.

www.britishtriathlon.org to check it out fully.

didds
  • Options
    ScibbyScibby Posts: 55
    Room for one more?

Conehead have sent you an email...
  • Options
    Just opdated my IM UK entry form to include BCTTT.
    It's official!
  • Options
    andyb99andyb99 Posts: 229
    well i reckon i'm in.....although i now find its £30 and its Mrs C i think thats responsible for that!!!

i want a black tri suit....pink just makes my belly stick out
  • Options
    willtriwilltri Posts: 436
    Just asked the organisers to add my team name

BCTTT will be at Milton Keynes OD on 20th Sept!!!

• Options
    tomtristomtris Posts: 135
    as the club namee (well almost) I would like to be responsible for Sussex area of BCTTT and associated domination. I have strong ties with New Zealand too.

I am also a dab hand on the IT front and web sites....
  • Options
    CCSCCS Posts: 53
    Please sir, can I join too?
  • Options
    willieverfinishwillieverfinish Posts: 1,381
    This is bloody hilarious. Conehead has in under a week created a fully functioning Tri club, with kit organised, membership discounts, membership cards and loads of members.

Brilliant.

220 awards here we come. Conehead for COTY and Mrs C for anything she bloody well likes.
  • Options
    deeessdeeess Posts: 150
    how exciting! just got back from hols to 9 pages of BCTTT chat

another one for the london branch please - have emailed you conehead. happy to help out where poss as well
  • Options
    joolzdjoolzd Posts: 245
    Bunged my cheque in the post today so should arrive in next couple of days.sneaked it into the work post!! St Albans branch here we come, a worthy rival I feel to TriForce!!
  • Options
    45CDO45CDO Posts: 44
    I'm happy to do anything required for the metropolis of Aberdeen, Aberdeenshire and North East Scotland.
  • Options
    starcherstarcher Posts: 126
    I'm willing to help out the brothers in the hertfordshire chapter as I live in Whitwell but only for the next 6 Weeks then I'm off to Lanzarote to live. So i'll volunteer for the Canary island position.

I know a few guys at La Santa will have to try and get the Ironman sorted maybe change its name to

Bridgtown Cona Testa Tri Team long distance rookie wave ninja stealth in red eating porridge Race

sounds much better than ironman..........
  • Options
    BexHBexH Posts: 226
    Yes I'd be up for this. Let me know if you need a hand with any graphic design work Conehead although looks like Ris has been helping you out. haven't been on here in ages so only just picked up on it
  • Options
    andyb99andyb99 Posts: 229
    I'm all signed up now people...the paypal option is also down to me (dragging darren kicking and screaming into the 21st century)
    i'm gonna drive the preston branch (i'm in chorley but preston is bigger).
  • Options
    aoneill69aoneill69 Posts: 206
    just requested a membership form as well...my spell check tried to change BCTTT to Butt?...ermm what is it saying about my ability
  • Options
    trudgertrudger Posts: 61
    Its official we are now a recongised club.

We are the latest 'international' club to be listed on the BTF website.

All hail the mightly Conehead !!

------------------------------------------
    Because Coneheads Team Tame Triathlons