Home Chat General Chat
Options

Triathlon romance....?

Comments

• Options
    Cheryl6162Cheryl6162 Posts: 356
    hehe, no rubbing occured, i got her number but still half n half on doing anything

Err...... it wasn't squareclare by any chance was it?????
  • Options
    clarkey30clarkey30 Posts: 270
    Nice one, there is hope for us all yet!

Although im concerned ive developed a teenage style crush on Jodie Swallow!!!
  • Options
    BexHBexH Posts: 226
    just to prove that we did... Jess and I with our lovely smileys. Not looking so hot at 6am...

[image]local://2920/6D5CF673E9584C82A63F83F1B25E7DBC.jpg[/image]
  • Options
    the gnashers

[image]local://2920/58AB18928E7C44948E318380814B0CB5.jpg[/image]
  • Options
    it work?

loving the pose btw jess [8D]

• Options
    JessterJesster Posts: 482
    Pfft! With a pose like that, what do you think?!

lol apparently Cheryl reckons there was a guy checking me out but i'm not so sure.....to be honest, on race day i think everyone is more concerned with....racing! I know i was, pretty sure Bex and Cheryl were too. still, the smileys were a giggle and i'll be doing one again for defo. next time, BIGGER! lol

• Options
    haha, guys aint just worrying about racing on race day, its always 3rd priority
  • Options
    pacman2102pacman2102 Posts: 247
    with a figure like that you should never have any porblems getting a guy, at last somebody who look good in lycra
  • Options
    Aye, Bex looks great in lycra for sure and she'll find a man no worries, shes a top bird! [:D]
  • Options
    AndreAndre Posts: 103
    Awesome effort girls and loving the poses. Unfortunately, I think you've both got your smileys in the wrong place, which may account for your lack of success!

Positioning the smiley so close to your left ankle limits its visibility, the best place - for girls - would be on your right calf, with the centre-point of the smiley approximately 4 inches below the knee and offset right-of-centre. Men should do the same, but mirrored on their left leg.

I'm on a training camp in France all next week - fingers crossed I'll stumble upon the girl of my dreams!
  • Options
    would have done, dude, only our numbers were already there.....DQ possibility no 5? lol
  • Options
    Jack HughesJack Hughes Posts: 1,262
    Andre wrote:
    Positioning the smiley so close to your left ankle limits its visibility, the best place - for girls - would be on your right calf, with the centre-point of the smiley approximately 4 inches below the knee and offset right-of-centre. Men should do the same, but mirrored on their left leg.

Hmm.. You've thought about this a little too hard. Has to be better than the banana costume though.

Happy stumbling!
  • Options
    Andre wrote:

Awesome effort girls and loving the poses. Unfortunately, I think you've both got your smileys in the wrong place, which may account for your lack of success!

I'm on a training camp in France all next week - fingers crossed I'll stumble upon the girl of my dreams!

Does this mean homosexuals should display the other way around?

• Options
    Hmm... no, the positioning of the smiley wasn't based on sexuality, but relative and most likely performance. A male athlete is more likely to pass a female athlete during the course of a race, thus the requirement - for the vast majority of athletes - was for the smiley to be visible during the overtaking manoeuver. I'm not convinced that switching the positioning for gay or lesbian athletes would be obvious enough; however, perhaps having one on each leg would be suitable for bisexuals?
  • Options
    I concur. . . Perhaps a rainbow for homosexuals...
  • Options
    comanighttrain wrote:

I concur. . . Perhaps a rainbow for homosexuals...

Or they could just write: "I'm Gay and Single" in permanent marker down one leg... Actually, why are we using a smiley face at all?
  • Options
    gingertrigingertri Posts: 277
    Bex H and Jesster, was really confused there for a second, different people same tri suits! lookin good though ladies!
  • Options
    You ARE confused GT. Bex trisuit was black and white wheras Jessters was just black!
  • Options
    gingertrigingertri Posts: 277
    i'm a man and therefore cant be expected to remember every detail [;)]
  • Options
    But its a wooooooman Maurice!!!
  • Options
    Ha, you're all too kind boys. Sucking beer belly in......
  • Options
    pacman2102pacman2102 Posts: 247
    thankfully will all the tri training I have been doing that belly as gone and know I am nice and trim and dropped a couple of sizes . So like a woman I have ended up having to get loads of new cloths

You do look good in lycra but most woman do

Let's get this thread going again seem to have died a death
  • Options
    Trim enough to post up a profile pic then Pacman???
  • Options
    Does my picture melt your butter there Cheryl [;)]
  • Options
    mmmmmmmmmmmmm.................. slightly unusual head protection methinks??
  • Options
    My mate stuck it to my forehead as we went around the Berlin tramway the wrong way...which takes a long time, and i fell asleep. Good night though! When we eventually got back to the hostel it was 7am.
  • Options
    Flavadave wrote:
    ORIGINAL: pacman2102

Got to admit their something about a male or female in lyrca (what ever takes your fancy)that is sexy .

In theory... When I tried my tri-suit on to show my lady wife I thought she was going to wet herself she laughed that hard. She was still laughing to herself the next day just thinking about it!

Actually...

My names Dave, age 34, balding, slightly overweight with chicken legs, WLTM fit young female triathlete with GSOH for drooling over expensive bikes and sharing malt loaf. Sorry scrap the last one, I ain't sharing my malt loaf with nobody!

Damn you had me at the malt loaf, then you cruelly snatch it away!!!!!!!!!
  • Options
    Yes Pacman- where is the picture loving? We've all exposed ourselves in our lycra glory (er,,,hmmmm) so it's only fair!! P.S. My beer belly is fast receding thank goodness but i have a feeling it will always be around a little bit. I'd be sad to wave goodbye forever and I'm sure it'll make no difference to my luck with attracting the most truly awful men either way ha ha
  • Options
    Ha! It's not fast receding-it's completely gorn girl!

I am getting quite fond of following mine around, a bit like a puppy dog....
  • Options
    Nope, was definitely there when I checked in the mirror earlier in the swim changing rooms (I picked up normal sports bra by mistake instead of the swim bra doh! So had to check for transparency issues after showering pre-swim ha ha ha!) And would you believe that I can't find a bloke Cheryl... ha ha ha ha ha. Oh I do make myself laugh.